Pests can be a major problem for restaurants. They can contaminate food, damage property, and spread disease. That’s why it’s important to take steps to prevent pests from entering your restaurant in the first place.
Fogging is a quick and effective way to control pests in your restaurant. Fogging involves using a fogger to release a fine mist of insecticide into the air. The mist will settle on surfaces and kill pests on contact.
MGK.com fogging insecticides are a safe and effective way to control pests in your restaurant. They are EPA-registered and have been shown to be effective against a wide variety of pests.
Here is a preparation list for fogging your restaurant using MGK.com fogging insecticides:
- Remove or cover all food items and surface areas. This will prevent the insecticide from contaminating food.
- Open cabinet doors and drawers where target pests are infesting. This will allow the insecticide to reach the pests.
- Turn off all pilot lights and other ignition sources. This will prevent fires from starting.
- Close and lock all doors and windows. This will prevent the insecticide from escaping.
- Ventilate the area after fogging. This will remove any fumes from the insecticide.
- Follow the instructions on the label of the insecticide. This will ensure that the insecticide is used safely and effectively.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). This includes gloves, a respirator, and long sleeves and pants.
- Start fogging in the furthest corner of the area and work your way towards the exit. This will help to prevent you from being exposed to the insecticide.
- Do not fog for more than the recommended time. This will prevent overexposure to the insecticide.
- Ventilate the area well after fogging. This will remove any fumes from the insecticide.
- Clean up any spills or drips of insecticide.
- Do not enter the area until the fumes have dissipated.
D & D Pest Control Co. can help you prepare for fogging your restaurant. We will provide you with the training and resources you need to implement your plan. We can also provide you with fogging services if you prefer.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our pest control experts.
We can help you keep your restaurant pest-free!