Skip to content

Centerfire 75 Wsp          Label      SDS

Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid – 75 %

Labeled Pests: Termites, Wood bores, boring beetles, Dampwood termites, dry wood termites,  Subterranean Termites, Wood infesting insects, Carpenter ants,

Formulation & Mixing:  Water Soluble Powder – Termite Control Chemical 1 Bag with 4 small packs inside = 100 gallons One 2.25 oz water soluble packet per 25 gallons of water makes a 0.05% solution = 1 Bag per 100 gallons.  May use either a 0.05% or 0.1% solution.

Type of use:  Post Construction treatment of structures, Pre-construction Treatment

Centerfire 75 WSP is a potent insecticide specifically formulated with 75% Imidacloprid to combat a wide range of wood-destroying pests, including various termite species (such as dampwood, subterranean, and drywood termites), wood borers, boring beetles, and carpenter ants. This product is presented in a water-soluble powder form, ensuring ease of use and effective dispersion.

The product is packaged as a set of four 2.25 oz packets, which, when dissolved, can treat up to 100 gallons of water. The recommended dilution rate is one packet per 25 gallons of water to create a 0.05% solution, which can be adjusted according to the severity of the infestation. Centerfire 75 WSP is versatile in its application, suitable for both pre-construction and post-construction treatment of structures to safeguard against termite damage.

It’s essential to adhere strictly to the product’s application instructions to ensure safety and effectiveness. The water-soluble packets are designed for convenience, minimizing direct contact with the chemical and simplifying the mixing process. Users must ensure that the packets remain dry until ready to use and avoid handling them with wet hands or gloves.

Given its environmental toxicity, particularly to aquatic invertebrates, it’s crucial to apply Centerfire 75 WSP responsibly, avoiding direct application to water bodies and ensuring there’s no runoff to waterways. The product is not for sale in certain states and is restricted to licensed applicators only in others, underscoring the need for professional handling and adherence to local regulations

Weight 1 lbs


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.